To release the brakes, follow these easy steps:
- Deactivate the robot
- Press and hold the 0G button on the robot base, while holding the robot.
- After 3 seconds you will hear a 'click' sound. This indicates that the brakes have been released.
- Move the robot while holding the 0G button. Release it once the robot has been positioned.
Using 0G mode in firmware 7.0.6 or lower
- Deactivate the robot and disconnect it from the web interface or any other controller
- Follow the steps outlined above.